Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Welcome to Falling for Love!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HollyBerree

Contributions Made: : 27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 pm

removed

Last edited by HollyBerree on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:44 am

haha...Peter wears his flip flops inside the house too! Just yesterday I was thinking about it because he was sitting up in bed, showing me some new shirts he bought...and then he slips off a flip flop and shows it to me. Who wears flip flops in the bed? lol
Back to top Go down
someonecalledsam

Contributions Made: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:06 am

Last edited by hosamzidan on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HollyBerree

Contributions Made: : 27

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:11 am

remove

Last edited by HollyBerree on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Contributions Made: : 36

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:30 am

This is a wonderful forum..I offer you applause for finally doing something like this..

I cant tell you what a breathe of fresh air it is to see a forum like this.. The negative comments all over the internet are indeed depressing.. These negetive comments are not good and can take their toll on a relationship.. It is so hard to not let the negative comments affect you, and believe me, they have caused me much worry and many a sleepless night.. These disgruntled women really do not understand what a profound affect they have and the possiblity that they contribute to destroying a genuine loving relationship . I often wondered.. Where are the good stories???? i was sure there had to be many!!!!

I see it simply to be honest.. i have decided not to read the negativity and the "tips" on how to find out " IS YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN GENUINE (what a load of crap.. lits like reading, is your irish friend an alcholic.. guiness made in ireland so we all are alcholics) .. because at the end of the day.. No tips from others will really tell you if he is or not.. You wil only discover it by yourself IF he is not genuine when its too late OR you will find that he is your soul mate and the its one of the best decision you have ever made in your life.. There is an element of risk in every relationship no matter the nationality.. American - American, Irish - Irish, Egyptian - American, Egyptian - Irish, the risk is the same in my view.. Ladies and gentlemen, i have indeed had my doubts as im sure everyone has had here, but i never had one doubt, before i read negative comments on the net... My fabulous man once said somthing to me , which made perfect sense... WHO WILL YOU BELIEVE??? THE ONE YOU LOVE OR A STRANGER ON THE NET.... Choose

I have let things get to me and thought too much and fought too much... I could have lost him many times over... but i am trying very hard to move on from these issues and make it work.. I will respond to negative comments if i find they are generalising egyptian men in a negative way, as they have responded to us in their forums riduculing us for falling in love. I really do not wish to have this forum marred by the doubts of others.. If you feel you are in love, its love.. enjoy it.. dont make it difficult and make yourself sad with the burdens of doubt..

If it goes wrong, suck it up, and try again.. Life is full of misfortune and bad endings, but the world is also full of Love and wonderful men and women who are made for each other... They might be far apart but love doesnt count kilometres.. I wish everyone here long lives full of happiness, beautiful babies and long loving marraiges with their wonderful, passionate, respectful, caring and patient egyptian men... To all with negetive things to say.. SHOVE IT UP UR ASS WE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor

Contributions Made: : 90

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:38 pm

missirish wrote:

This is a wonderful forum..I offer you applause for finally doing something like this..

I cant tell you what a breathe of fresh air it is to see a forum like this.. The negative comments all over the internet are indeed depressing.. These negetive comments are not good and can take their toll on a relationship.. It is so hard to not let the negative comments affect you, and believe me, they have caused me much worry and many a sleepless night.. These disgruntled women really do not understand what a profound affect they have and the possiblity that they contribute to destroying a genuine loving relationship . I often wondered.. Where are the good stories???? i was sure there had to be many!!!!

I see it simply to be honest.. i have decided not to read the negativity and the "tips" on how to find out " IS YOUR EGYPTIAN MAN GENUINE (what a load of crap.. lits like reading, is your irish friend an alcholic.. guiness made in ireland so we all are alcholics) .. because at the end of the day.. No tips from others will really tell you if he is or not.. You wil only discover it by yourself IF he is not genuine when its too late OR you will find that he is your soul mate and the its one of the best decision you have ever made in your life.. There is an element of risk in every relationship no matter the nationality.. American - American, Irish - Irish, Egyptian - American, Egyptian - Irish, the risk is the same in my view.. Ladies and gentlemen, i have indeed had my doubts as im sure everyone has had here, but i never had one doubt, before i read negative comments on the net... My fabulous man once said somthing to me , which made perfect sense... WHO WILL YOU BELIEVE??? THE ONE YOU LOVE OR A STRANGER ON THE NET.... Choose

I have let things get to me and thought too much and fought too much... I could have lost him many times over... but i am trying very hard to move on from these issues and make it work.. I will respond to negative comments if i find they are generalising egyptian men in a negative way, as they have responded to us in their forums riduculing us for falling in love. I really do not wish to have this forum marred by the doubts of others.. If you feel you are in love, its love.. enjoy it.. dont make it difficult and make yourself sad with the burdens of doubt..

If it goes wrong, suck it up, and try again.. Life is full of misfortune and bad endings, but the world is also full of Love and wonderful men and women who are made for each other... They might be far apart but love doesnt count kilometres.. I wish everyone here long lives full of happiness, beautiful babies and long loving marraiges with their wonderful, passionate, respectful, caring and patient egyptian men... To all with negetive things to say.. SHOVE IT UP UR ASS WE DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^ i love GUINESS lol Very Happy I absolutely love this forum too.. Hopegully women how are searching for a postive forum as this will stumble across it while searching the net ...I am trying to get the word out !!
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm

I am irish and i hate guiness !!!!!!!!!!!!! But its a known fact that guiness is full of Iron!!!! YUCKKKKKKKKK Its like drinking an out of date Iron supplement!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Nice post Miss Mandy...I'm glad you're on the forum!

Pyramid Walk Like an Egyptia Pyramid
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:15 pm

lanita1000 wrote:
missirish wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^ i love GUINESS lol Very Happy I absolutely love this forum too.. Hopegully women how are searching for a postive forum as this will stumble across it while searching the net ...I am trying to get the word out !!

Looks like I have been drinking Guiness with that post LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Yes Lanita.. ur speech seems a little slurred hahaha HOPEGULLY you wil sober up soon Very Happy

Walk Like an Egyptia
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

missirish wrote:
Yes Lanita.. ur speech seems a little slurred hee hee HOPEGULLY i wil sober up soon Very Happy

My boss is of Irish descent. When she invites all of us women for an evening get together (after a long stressful day at work) she takes us to a
small Irish pub here in austin. This is where I tried Guiness on draft along with fried fish and fried chips. It was
yummies.....
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:46 pm

I don't drink, so I'm feeling a little left out, but I did see the Guiness building (or one of them) when I was in Ireland. Of course, I also took lots of pictures of it and went home and told my parents "Look! It's where the world records are kept!" Duh

MissIrish, since Ashley insists on calling you Mandy, would you prefer we all do the same, or is MissIrish just fine and dandy with you?

And WELL SAID! I posted in the beginning that the forum will have any negative person like that banned. I don't care if it makes our numbers dwindle. I think we would all rather have 50positive, helpful friends than 4,000 stuck ups who don't have anything better to do than criticize everyone else.

Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm

SUUURE .. Call me Mandy!!!!!!!!!

Love the forum.. a nice happy place.!!! Im counting on you to keep it that way, nice and positive...

I dont drink any more either by the way hahahhahahahha
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Misr_is_Love wrote:

MissIrish, since Ashley insists on calling you Mandy, would you prefer we all do the same, or is MissIrish just fine and dandy with you?

hehehe, Ana asefaaaaaaaaaaaa Smile I'm just so used to calling her Mandy.

Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Ok then, Mandy, it's nice to meet you. Smile

And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will do that. If, at any point, it becomes too much for me to keep up with (I'm taking on a heavy load of work this term) then I'll assign someone to help me, but you can all help by messaging me and letting me know of stuff like that. Wink

Ever heard of schools with Zero Telerance Policies? This forum has one. Wink

Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Yes Ashley Williams.. !!!!!!! you revealed my true Identity !!!!!!!! ana asfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im so use to calling her Ashley williams!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Misr_is_Love wrote:
Ok then, Mandy, it's nice to meet you. Smile

And you can bet your bottom dollar that I will do that. If, at any point, it becomes too much for me to keep up with (I'm taking on a heavy load of work this term) then I'll assign someone to help me, but you can all help by messaging me and letting me know of stuff like that. Wink

Ever heard of schools with Zero Telerance Policies? This forum has one. Wink

Wonderfulllllll !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 pm

missirish wrote:

Yes Ashley Williams.. !!!!!!! you revealed my true Identity !!!!!!!! ana asfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im so use to calling her Ashley williams!!!!!!

You've caught me! I'm gonna have the feds knocking at my door any minute... cheers

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...you're so bad hahahahaha. Don't make me stop in Ireland on my way to Egypt lol Razz

Back to top Go down
Nefertiti

Contributions Made: : 7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:38 am

Hi ladies,

Just stumbled across this site and hope you don't mind me joining (being British Smile

Anyway, I'm 30 years old and had my first trip to Egypt in May this year, second trip in July and third trip scheduled for November, which I am very much looking forward to Smile

I met my 'new man' in May (first day of my holiday) and can't wait to see him again in November. Obviously it's early days, but he's pretty amazing so I intend to follow my heart.

I know the pitfalls of these long distance relationships and cultural differences etc, but so far we are doing great. Not a day passes that we don't chat on the phone for an hour Smile

He would like me to live out there, and luckily I have the option with work (Cairo), so maybe some day soon Smile

Hope you are all well.

Great forum, look forward to reading my way though Smile

Nefertiti
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Welcome to Falling for Love, Nefertiti!

Sounds like you've been a regular in Egypt this year! Jealous! Wink I'm excited to hear about your time there Smile And hope you have a great trip in November!

Best wishes for you and your 'new man' Walk Like an Egyptia
Back to top Go down
Nefertiti

Contributions Made: : 7

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:23 am

Thanks for the warm welcome Ashley Smile Nice to 'meet' you.

Been trying to read the stories on here and figure out who is who and who lives where Smile

So you're making the move to Egypt in January? I bet you are counting the days! (27 sleeps for me Wink) Where in Egypt will you live? What are your plans when you get there?

I have spent 4 weeks altogether in Sharm, and a few days in Cairo, visited the pyramids and the museum, had lunch on the Nile. Need to spend more time there before I make any decisions about living / working there.

Next visit will be to Sharm, with the possibility of flying to Cairo or Luxor to do some touristy things Smile Not 100% sure of the itinerary at the moment, I'll leave it in his capable hands Smile

Is there an area where I can post photos? I have some nice ones of Cairo Smile Might take until the weekend to post them as I never have time in the evenings.

Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Nice to meet you as well!

Yep, the plan is for January...but why is it that my plans always seem to change!?! We are hoping that January will be the month Smile I have a feeling these next 3 months are going to zoom by...so much to do!

I will be living in Dahab...in South Sinai. I'm excited...living on the sea sounds amazing.

Lunch on the Nile? That's one of the things I want to do while I'm there...go on a dinner boat. Would be amazing, I'm sure.

Ohhhh, I wanna see photos haha. There isn't a specific section for it, but perhaps you can post it in "Living In Egypt"...and start a new topic. I'm sure all of us girls would love to get a taste of Egypt
Walk Like an Egyptia

Back to top Go down
nawar11m

Contributions Made: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:36 am

Hello
I'm Nawar , I'm from Aleppo , Syria
I moved to Egypt six months ago because of the Syrian events
I'm 20 years old about to be 21
I live now in Damietta (Dumyat) , north side of Egypt
I used to watch a lot of American movies and read a lot about the life in the US
I like the way the American live , the language , the society , everything .
It was always my life's dream to live there
And i would love to meet an American girl to love her and marry her and live there to the rest of my life
I love the idea of being with someone completely different in culture , language , region , everything ,
to share our life together and make an entirely new life .
i wanted to do this a long time ago but my age wasn't appropriate for this
but i cannot wait anymore
a friend of mine told me about this site and i thought it's a good way to start looking for someone to take this adventure with me
so here i am
I work as a manager in a Syrian maritime company which also moved to Egypt
I have a good experience at computers as i worked before as a supervisor in a computer company in Syria
My English is good , i have an American accent , because i got my English from the American movies and Tv shows
You can see me through our website which BTW i designed it
mctabi.com/nawar.html
Pls copy this link and paste it in the GO TO bar because i cannot post new links as i'm new member

That's all i can think about right now

Thank you,
Nawar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Falling for Love!   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Falling for Love!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Introductions-
Jump to: