Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving to the States

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
someonecalledsam

Contributions Made: : 8

Moving to the States Empty
PostSubject: Moving to the States   Moving to the States EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:56 pm

Hey guys,
I was wondering if somebody in here brought his/her spouse, what are the income requirements and what questions did they ask about?
Help would be REALLY appreciated.... Thanks
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

Moving to the States Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving to the States   Moving to the States EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 pm

For the income amount, do you mean the requirement of the sponsor?

Moving to the US with a spousal visa requires the Egyptian to be sponsored, either by one person or several individuals together (however the income requirements are met). The minimum income amount changes every year, according to the rate of poverty. When I brought my husband here it was around $19,000. Which meant that your sponsor had to have made 19k a year for the past two years.

For us, they asked things like "How long have you known each other? Where did you meet?" and just other questions that were about things that should be simple for people who really love each other to answer. That's during the interview process.
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/

Moving to the States
Page 1 of 1