Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jealousy and Technology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

Jealousy and Technology Empty
PostSubject: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:50 am

So, I'm not sure how familiar you all are with jealousy in Egypt, but it can be quite dangerous. Some believe that it is just a superstition, but I think that it is fair to say that most are at least cautious of its existance. To cause someone in Egypt to be jealous may lead to thet use of black magic. When I first heard about black magic in Egypt, I thought that it must be a joke, but it is, in fact, very well known by all of the people living there, and also (if you've ever heard any stories) quite scary.

I myself do believe in magic. I believe that it is something that is very powerful and something that I definitely don't want to get mixed up in.

My question to all of you is this: It seems like everytime I have anything (mainly technology or a plan made or something like that) good in my life in Egypt, it falls apart. I took two cameras to Egypt last time, and both broke. If I explained the circumstances to you, it would be obvious that it wasn't a technological glitch. I don't really think that the blue eye helps, but I did wear one just in case! (Actually several)

When you are in Egypt, how will you keep the jealousy away from you?
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 5:22 pm

What!?! Ohhhhh as if I didn't have enough to worry about already LOL. I guess I better be on my best behavior while I'm in Egypt! And I'll be sure to pack my pocket Bible...and keep it with me at all times!

So, Claire...the question is...if someone did use magic on you, who do we think it is? scratch

And please, explain the circumstances! hehehe
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Oh, I don't think that they have, but I just know that it happens. I thought that it was just a superstition when I went there to live, but after seeing how "unlucky" everything is, and how everything breaks for no reason... it's just incredible. WAY too many things to be a coincidence, you know?

But, I was faced with the challenge of hiding my happiness from the world, not caring who was jealous and might go to the magicians, or trying to worry about it constantly until reaching the point of actually losing my happiness. I chose, at first, to not care. Then, I decided that was dumb, because I couldn't afford to lose anything else, so I went to the third option, and that just made me unhappy all the time. I finally ended up doing the first option until we left Egypt, but all of them are a hard way to live.

So, my question is just, which of the three would you choose?

And, you don't have to be worried about it. I believe it exists, and I know for a fact that magicians exist everywhere in Egypt, but it is up to you as to how you will deal with it.

Did you know that it existed before you read this? Have you ever spoken with anyone from Egypt regarding this point?

Living in a small village opened me up to a lot of culture that I may have never known about had I lived in Cairo or Alexandria, where most foreigners live. However, it's just something that, even now, people are trying to figure out where my husband and I are and what we are doing, for this very reason. It's like we're being tracked by a different kind of police force. At first, you think they're just being nosy (which, they are), but then you hear of people's late night trips to "that person's" house, who is responsible for black magic and yes, to be quite honest, it has my nerves a little rattled.
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:51 am

No, I had never heard about this. Peter has never mentioned anything about magicians...and I haven't stumbled across anything online.

I guess if I had to choose, I would just try not to think about magic and jealousy, and be happy. BUT, after things keep breaking, or I've been down on my luck one too many times, I would probably choose number four...become a hermit!

When you say people are trying to figure out where you are, you mean they are up to no good and trying to find info to take to a magician? I think I just got the chills
affraid
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Contributions Made: : 36

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 am

We touched on the topic in our chats..

I was told that if someone is jealous of you, they can cause things to go wrong.. I was told that someone comment on a new phone and the same phone was stolen soon later.. Is this what you mean?????

Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:49 am

Ashley: Yeah, I get them everytime I think about it too. Scary stuff.... I like your number four choice, good luck with that. Wink

Mandy: Yes, that's what I meant. Though, it isn't always so "simple", in that people can try to cause harm on purpose, ie by going to the magicians and having them do something to you (cast a spell, as Harry Potter as that sounds). For example, sometimes when two people are getting marrieed, if others are jealous, they may get a spell and write it on a piece of paper in the newly weds' house to cause infertility, or problems in the marriage bed, or other things that may break up a marriage.
Back to top Go down
momo

Contributions Made: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:17 pm

[b][left]
hi

hi ladies and gentle men ,,

in atrail to reply to your discussions about the magic or envy ,, there are differences between what u all talked about

when u some one look at something new u just got and something wrong would happen to this thing u mean it is envy not magic ,,,

envy in eslamic or arabic definations is wishing the bless or the good situations some one has and u don,t to be gone or vanished and it is considered as sin in all religinos eslam and christianity ,,,

this what will happen when when some one wish inside u that you won,t be happy or wish that u lose something u like or u enjoy

,,,,, it is kinda famous everywhere sychologically case can be found inside any human being where ever he or she lives or how and what nationality he or she is...

i tried it personally , and every one can get the affection of it easily,..

as i suffered of that and i sometimes feel i still suffering of that in my whole life to be turned upside down sometimes for no reason in case i never tried ,,,
to have this kind of sickness as it is considered to be sickness in people who always enjoy to see others suffering or not happy for no reason or because they just can,t be as u are or can,t have what u already enjoy or holding in your hands,

try to be around good healthy souls persons, not needy or greedy as most of the greedy persons has the disease of envy.. and always as god to keep u safe of that
and wish every one the best for what they have and god will give back as u gave of feelings to others even if u just felt it inside u ....

magic has also famous stories every where and may be alot of forgeins just think of that about egypt up to

the pharoahs history and the unbelievable power and magic alot mentioned they had in cases scientists and archeologists couldn,t explain in scientific ways so normal people can get it

there are alot of kinds of magic i heard about and like what mentioned above of the irish ma,am that some persons could use magic to separate between ahusband and wife or to make u feel depressed or unhappy in your life even to lead u to committe suicide ,,,

it can be used i think and i saw some people my self suffered of that ,, and got into long stories and lost time of their lifes and saw wierd shapes in their own houses becuase of the magic ,

some stuff can make avery good material for amovie lool

like stuff u may noticed in paranormal activity movie,, lool i am serious not kidding ...

about my self i am trying not to believe in something like that not to be affected by it ,,, and avoid to be around people believe in that or talking even about that alot,,,

on the other side magic is mentioned in all wholy books like quaran and bible and the rest of them ,,,even they said buddahist people used the magic to control animals to let them help in their wars,, i heard that in aisa

famous places for the black magic or the dangerous strong magic ,,, morroco and south africa ,,, soudan ,,, not egypt...

in egypt people who use magic will be arressted and ganna face the jail for few years and it considered here as acrime

wish my blah blah was helpful to u guys,,,

my name is momo i am egyptian ,, and love of my life who invited me to join this forum,,, wish i didn,t distrub any one here and thanks so much for the admin of the forum and the owner of the cute concept of making that....

thanks C & M OR SUPERDUDE... WISH U THE BEST GUYS... SEE YA,,,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy and Technology   Jealousy and Technology Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy and Technology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: What Should I Do?-
Jump to: