Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AMR DIAB IN CONCERT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

Contributions Made: : 90

AMR DIAB IN CONCERT Empty
PostSubject: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

AMR DIAB CONCERT IN HOUSTON TX I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:17 am

Hey, cool!! Is he supposed to sing in Arabic or English or a little bit of both? Very Happy AND are you going?!
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:20 pm

PROBABLY BOTH Question I LOVE him!!!!!! I always tell MOMO he is my second husband Razz Yes I am going to see him woooooo hoooooo Going for a girls night out in Houston too.... I talked one of my besties into going to the concert with me lol the rest of the girls will meet us there and we will go out afterwards.. I can't wait to see him !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:25 pm

That sounds like so much fun!!! I hope that you all have a fabulous time. Smile Let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 pm

Have fun at the concert! Sounds like a good time.

I wish Tamer Hosny would come and do a US tour Sad Tamer is MY second Egyptian husband lol.
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:19 am

I love him tooooooo, but my love does not like him due to the controversy of his comments regarding the revolution. I will still listen to him when he is not around Cool
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:57 am

lanita1000 wrote:
I love him tooooooo, but my love does not like him due to the controversy of his comments regarding the revolution. I will still listen to him when he is not around Cool

I haven't heard about the comments he made. I'll just pretend I didn't hear that hehehe...I don't want to tarnish the image I have in my head of Tamer lol. But really, I'll have to ask my fiance and see if he knows what that's about...hmmmm.

My fiance likes him...he's one of his favs. And usually he has a picture of me as his computer's wallpaper...but one day, when he was sharing his screen on Skype, I saw that I was replaced by Tamer Hand a Tissue LOL
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:01 am

What???????? you didn't hear what happened at Tahrir Square?? It's kind of sad, but yes, My love can not even stand to hear his voice! He liked him before the revolution, but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:09 am

lanita1000 wrote:
What???????? you didn't hear what happened at Tahrir Square?? It's kind of sad, but yes, My love can not even stand to hear his voice! He liked him before the revolution, but not anymore.

No Noooooo, I didn't hear! I'm outta the loop! What did he say??? Shame on my second Egyptian hubby! hehe
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:16 am

Girl...He has lost a lot of respect by his fellow Egyptians.. especially if they are political ( like my love). He has since then apologized and even produced two songs about the revolution. I have tried to get my love to forgive him but he will not give in... I still listen to him, but If i am talking on skype etc.. my love will frown if he hears his voice. So out of respect for his feelings I turn it off. But hopefully he will forgive him one of these days!!!
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:25 am

lanita1000 wrote:
Girl...He has lost a lot of respect by his fellow Egyptians.. especially if they are political ( like my love). He has since then apologized and even produced two songs about the revolution. I have tried to get my love to forgive him but he will not give in... I still listen to him, but If i am talking on skype etc.. my love will frown if he hears his voice. So out of respect for his feelings I turn it off. But hopefully he will forgive him one of these days!!!

I'll have to look online and see if I can find any articles about it. My fiance hasn't mentioned it. I hope your love can forgive him soon lol...his songs are too good to not listen to. Have you heard "Come Back to Me"? Tamer's English song? It's my ringtone LOL, and I'm addicted to it at the moment haha.

And, I don't know if I've listened to Amr Diab...what's your favorite song? I'll have to look him up on Youtube!
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:29 am

What?????? AMR DIAB is the top selling artist of all time in Egypt/arabic music... He is awesome I love sooooooooooooo many songs from him... Osad Einy , Tamally maak, we mallo, Wahashtiny, there are so many.....
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:47 am

lanita1000 wrote:
What?????? AMR DIAB is the top selling artist of all time in Egypt/arabic music... He is awesome I love sooooooooooooo many songs from him... Osad Einy , Tamally maak, we mallo, Wahashtiny, there are so many.....

Okay okay...so I guess I should have said my fiance LOVES Tamer Hosny hahaha. He likes to play DJ sometimes while we're on Skype. And he is either playing Tamer, Enrique Iglesias (LOL), Celine Dion (Double LOL) or some kind of American music. The only other Arabic song he has played for me is by Tamer 3ashor...and that was one time. *Remember what I said before...he replaced me with Tamer Hosny...that shows his devotion! hahaha
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:54 am

That is soooo funny Laughing Egyptians love Celine Dion.. That is my loves second wife too LOL I don't know why but I love arabic music!! I have found most of the songs that I know just searching u-tube. I used to post beautiful songs to my love on his facebook a lot.. I love Jannat too..Shes awesome.. That is funny because my love listens to a lot of American music. He loves hip hop lol Eminem is his favorite LOL..
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:09 am

lanita1000 wrote:
That is soooo funny Laughing Egyptians love Celine Dion.. That is my loves second wife too LOL I don't know why but I love arabic music!! I have found most of the songs that I know just searching u-tube. I used to post beautiful songs to my love on his facebook a lot.. I love Jannat too..Shes awesome.. That is funny because my love listens to a lot of American music. He loves hip hop lol Eminem is his favorite LOL..

Ohhh I have a good song for you...it's not about Egypt, but it's cute. His name is Karl Wolf and the song is called "Yalla Habibi". You have to find it on youtube and watch the music video. It will be a cute one for you and your love Smile

From listening to my love's music list, and from what you say your man listens to, I can tell you the Egyptian taste in music is VERY eclectic! hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AMR DIAB IN CONCERT   AMR DIAB IN CONCERT Empty

Back to top Go down

AMR DIAB IN CONCERT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Calendar Events-
Jump to: