Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnMarked UnRead Posts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

UnMarked UnRead Posts Empty
PostSubject: UnMarked UnRead Posts   UnMarked UnRead Posts EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Greetings FFL Members,

I have recently noticed that for some reason, if I stay logged in for a long time without being active, it will erase all of my notifactions, making it look like I have read all of the new posts and I haven't. So, you may want to every now and then, run through the forums and see if there are any new articles that you maybe missed due to this reason.

Also, we're not getting any comments on the Words of the Day! Is that because no one is reading it? If you're not noticing that there is a new post, you can always check on it anyway, just to make sure. Wink We won't post new Words of the Day until we're sure that at least some of you have seen it, so feedback is much appreciated! Smile

- The FFL Team
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/

UnMarked UnRead Posts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Forum News-
Jump to: