Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello to Everyone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
superdude
superdude

Contributions Made: : 14

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:49 am

Hello people

I am an Egyptian living in America in Kentucky. Hopefully I will leave Kentucky soon. scratch

I am married to an AMAZING American woman Razz

You can call me Mo, you can call me superdude, you can call me anything you want, as long as it is an appropriate name. Laughing

I love my wife, my wife's teddy bear, my family, soccer, soda, sleeping, hot tea, seafood, computer games, yard work, the beach, swimming, grilling and walking.

Some things that I really don't like are: hot, humid weather, waking up in the morning Sad , dog saliva and not having anything to do.

Thanks

That's it
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:20 pm

Hey Mo!

How is life in Kentucky? If you leave Kentucky, which state do you have your eye on?

I'll be interested to hear more about your time here in America, and what you think of it. Just like us girls are anxious and excited to hear all about life in Egypt, I am also interested to know what life in America is like for an Egyptian...and what my fiance can expect when he and I are in America together.

Hope all is well for you...and best wishes on getting out of Kentucky soon lol. Oh, and we would love to have you in Florida, but if you dislike hot humid weather, steer clear of this state! Smile
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Contributions Made: : 36

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:57 am

I am an irish girl, in love with an Egyptian man from Alexandria.. I am 33 years old and he is 30.. He is an engineer . We got to know each other online a year ago through facebook... We spoke for months and decided to meet each other.. I spent two glorious weeks with him in egypt and i was never as happy in my life... MSN is our means of communication between visits. I wil go back again in February to meet his family in person.. (trying to prepare by learning a little arabic, parents have no english). He has applied for tourist visa to come visit me in October for ten days. Submitted paperwork on Sunday.. I am praying all the time, begging god, asking him for his help with his tourist visa application.. I feel its difficult for some to to get one.. He has a good job , savings and owns an appartment so we are hopeful that the outcome wil be positive.. Can i sincerely ask everyone to please mention us in your prayers?????
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi there!

Welcome to Falling for Love and it's so nice to meet you! You two will most certainly be in my prayers. So, are you living in Ireland or are you living somewhere else and have an Irish background?

If you need anything from anyone here, please feel free to ask. Smile We're really happy to have you on the forums, and God bless!

missirish wrote:

I am an irish girl, in love with an Egyptian man from Alexandria.. I am 33 years old and he is 30.. He is an engineer . We got to know each other online a year ago through facebook... We spoke for months and decided to meet each other.. I spent two glorious weeks with him in egypt and i was never as happy in my life... MSN is our means of communication between visits. I wil go back again in February to meet his family in person.. (trying to prepare by learning a little arabic, parents have no english). He has applied for tourist visa to come visit me in October for ten days. Submitted paperwork on Sunday.. I am praying all the time, begging god, asking him for his help with his tourist visa application.. I feel its difficult for some to to get one.. He has a good job , savings and owns an appartment so we are hopeful that the outcome wil be positive.. Can i sincerely ask everyone to please mention us in your prayers?????
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:14 pm

Howya (hee hee)

Yes i am living in Ireland.. born and raised here !!!! Proud to be Irish...

Did you know that there is a folk song in Ireland about Egypt (written with comical intention) !!! It claims that the irish built the pyramids and Cleopatra was an irish woman who forgot her nationality as a result of becoming dehydrated roaming the desert !!!!!!! hahahhahah

Here are the words

I've studied things Egyptic,
Those writings weird and cryptic,
Upon the tombs that dot Sahara's sands.
I've solved each strange inscription
Left by each wise Egyptian
And hold the mystic secret in my hands.
The Irish were Egyptians long ago
Just read between the lines and you will know.

CHORUS:
It must have been the Irish who built the Pyramids
For no one else could carry up the bricks.
It must have been a Doyle
Who dug the river Nile
For no one but an Irishman would fight a crocodile.

I think these Micks were Turks, Mohammedans and Ghurks
They speak of "Irish Turkey" till today.
Cleopatra was a colleen who came from Connmara
She lost her nationality while roaming in Sahara
So all the Hooligans and all the Dooligans
Must have been Egyptians long ago.

Chorus

Now every Houlihan once drove a caravan.
I'll say the same for every Mac and O.
And when Moses went to Egypt and saw those Irish faces,
He took the name O'Callahan and changed it to O'Asis
So all the Hooligans and all the Dooligans
Must have been Egyptians long ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now you all know the secret of the pyrmaids.. It wasnt aliens.. it was the Irish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Nice song Mandy! I like it Smile

And you and your love are definitely in my prayers!

Egyptian Flag
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Haha, that's so cute! And a relief! Because I thought with the aliens building the pyramids and all, one day they might come back for them.
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:21 pm

No no its ok.. no need to worry.... really.. we wil let you keep them
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:38 pm

How kind of you. I don't know though, I think that they need to be moved out into the desert. They look too tacky right next to all of the trash piles and paved roads. Maybe we'll just improvise a bit and you guys can transport them to a few miles away in the desert direction. Smile
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:47 pm

Noooooo Problem.. Ill do it myself next time i am in egypt!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Whew! Thanks.. that's a load off my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to Everyone   Hello to Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Introductions-
Jump to: