Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheers before introducing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jafor nahid

Contributions Made: : 9

Cheers before introducing Empty
PostSubject: Cheers before introducing   Cheers before introducing EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:42 am

cheers Hi, this is Nahid from Bangladesh.Need the company to discuss about Islam.
Please welcome me.
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: Cheers before introducing   Cheers before introducing EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey Nahid!

So sorry that it's been forever since anyone has been on this forum. It has a great atmosphere when there are actually people here, but lately the few of us who started the forum have been off and we didn't have enough people in the beginning to keep it running while we were away pining over what life can throw at you.

Anyway, perhaps we can get the forum up and running again, and if you have any questions you can contact me at cstrnad0@georgetowncollege.edu if you prefer a more personal approach.

Hope you have a great day! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
Alex12

Contributions Made: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Cheers before introducing   Cheers before introducing EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi,

Just found this forum and sad to see it isn't very active anymore, it is a great idea! I'm Irish 27yrs, been living in Egypt over 6yrs married over 5 to an egyptian. I first moved to Sharm for work, we lived there for 2years then Hurghada for another 3 and now currently in Alexandria!
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: Cheers before introducing   Cheers before introducing EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum! Yep, unfortunately we haven't been as active as we used to. We started on here when we were all playing the waiting game...since starting, we've made visits to Egypt Sun Bathe , 2 of us have gotten married Wedding , and I'm currently living in Egypt as well Egyptian Flag . I've gotten so wrapped up in my new married life, that I keep forgetting to log on! Hope you're doing well here in Egypt!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheers before introducing   Cheers before introducing Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheers before introducing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Introductions-
Jump to: