Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To all those lovers out there:

Go down 
+4
Misr_is_Love
YallaBina
MadamBahnasi
superdude
8 posters
AuthorMessage
superdude
superdude

Contributions Made: : 14

To all those lovers out there: Empty
PostSubject: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:03 am

What is your favorite thing about your Egyptian guy?
Back to top Go down
MadamBahnasi

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:03 pm

superdude wrote:

My Husband is a true romantic with so much emotion!
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

I have to pick a favorite??? That's so hard, too many things I love about him! I love you

I guess one thing I love the most about my fiance is how he loves me unconditionally. He loves me for me, and makes me feel so comfortable around him. I know he will love me on my worst day just as much as on my best day. He makes me feel beautiful, makes me feel special, makes me feel smart, makes me feel like the best wifey, and makes me feel truly loved.

AND, I have to mention another thing I love...his family! They are amazing and so supportive of us. I'm so blessed to have a loving mom, a sweet sister, and 3 awesome brothers! I know that when I come to Egypt, not only do I have a wonderful guy...but I also have the best family waiting for me! Ahhhhhhhhhhh, they make me so excited to make the journey to Egypt!

Yalla Yalla time, please!

farao

Last edited by YallaBina on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:44 pm

MadamBahnasi wrote:
superdude wrote:

Enty mahzouza! The romantic ones are the best... I love you
Back to top Go down
MadamBahnasi

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:51 pm

I am for sure Very Happy hehe He is romantic and very lovable in fact loves me without any conditions and it is TRUE love not tainted with external issues.

YallaBina wrote:
MadamBahnasi wrote:
superdude wrote:

Enty mahzouza! The romantic ones are the best... I love you
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

Contributions Made: : 228

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:46 pm

Good question superdude!

My favorite thing about my husband would have to be his patience. He is so kind and loving, but his patience is ever astonishing. Where anyone else would get frustrated with me, he calmly smiles. When I get cranky from not eating, he laughs. When I get stressed about life, he hugs me. When I explode and feel that I can't handle the pressure of a paper for school, or anything else, he just kisses me and tells me everything is going to be okay. He reminds me that God is always with us, and that He is taking care of us, if we just trust Him. Where all others would label me completely intolerable, he brushes me off and picks me back up. "Patience is a virtue" doesn't even begin to describe it.

MadamBahnasi:

Would you agree with me in saying that there are no romantics in the world like some of those Egyptians?! I love how you can say things that any American guy would probably just laugh at, yet most Egyptians would think was the sweetest thing. It's okay to be cheesy with them! Wink

Ashley:

He sounds like a sweety! Unconditional love is KEY for a happy, healthy relationship. Unfortunately, it's also hard to find. I am SO glad you're one of the lucky ones! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://oneheartinegypt.blogspot.com/
MadamBahnasi

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:06 pm

I would have to agree with you. They accept and in fact come up with some things that we laugh at LOL. thats the great thing. I mean my husband bought my wedding ring last week and because he travels all the time he said i want candles, romantic music and low lights when I come home. Well that was his way of making a romantic evening while away so I cooked and he brought the ring Very Happy hehe. I love him so much

Misr_is_Love wrote:
Good question superdude!

My favorite thing about my husband would have to be his patience. He is so kind and loving, but his patience is ever astonishing. Where anyone else would get frustrated with me, he calmly smiles. When I get cranky from not eating, he laughs. When I get stressed about life, he hugs me. When I explode and feel that I can't handle the pressure of a paper for school, or anything else, he just kisses me and tells me everything is going to be okay. He reminds me that God is always with us, and that He is taking care of us, if we just trust Him. Where all others would label me completely intolerable, he brushes me off and picks me back up. "Patience is a virtue" doesn't even begin to describe it.

MadamBahnasi:

Would you agree with me in saying that there are no romantics in the world like some of those Egyptians?! I love how you can say things that any American guy would probably just laugh at, yet most Egyptians would think was the sweetest thing. It's okay to be cheesy with them! Wink

Ashley:

He sounds like a sweety! Unconditional love is KEY for a happy, healthy relationship. Unfortunately, it's also hard to find. I am SO glad you're one of the lucky ones! Smile
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Haha, MadamBahnasi, that's pretty funny.

Making slideshow videos, for example, is something that I think of all the time that Egyptian men (in general) appreciate, that most American men might not even watch. Maybe that's why they're so attractive to us: They're men, but men with hearts! Wink
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

Contributions Made: : 90

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:28 am

There are so many things I love about my mesh mesh lol ( we give each other cute names) that it is impossible to pick my favorite. I would have to say his determination to do anything and everything to be with me makes me love him so much more.. I also love it when i am not feeling well he always makes me feel better.. He is constantly checking on my health and well being. I love when he sings to me it is super cute I love you I love you I love you Sorry but I can't pick a favorite.. I love everything about him Walk Like an Egyptia Walk Like an Egyptia Walk Like an Egyptia lol!
Back to top Go down
missirish
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Contributions Made: : 36

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:28 am

I have a fiery temper and find it difficult to control my jealousy.. He doesnt care for jealousy but hates my temper... He is great.. he remains calm and patient (most of the time)..until i simmer down.. All he has to do is close msn to end my tantrum but he never does this.. He is the most patient and gentle man i have ever met I was in egypt in june on holiday with him and i have never felt as safe with anyone in my entire life.... .. When i tease him he knows how to respond... We laugh alot.. I feel free with him...

He is how a man should be and a pleasure to look at.. I wil love and want him always....
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:27 am

It's so good to hear something like this Mandy! Smile And oh so sweet, of course. Razz
missirish wrote:

I have a fiery temper and find it difficult to control my jealousy.. He doesnt care for jealousy but hates my temper... He is great.. he remains calm and patient (most of the time)..until i simmer down.. All he has to do is close msn to end my tantrum but he never does this.. He is the most patient and gentle man i have ever met I was in egypt in june on holiday with him and i have never felt as safe with anyone in my entire life.... .. When i tease him he knows how to respond... We laugh alot.. I feel free with him...

He is how a man should be and a pleasure to look at.. I wil love and want him always....
Back to top Go down
cycier

Contributions Made: : 2

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:21 am

Wooow

This is the first time in my life I've seen a praise section for Egyptian men Surprised

Never thought I'd live to see one mainly I've seen black books & NEGATIVE feedback to the bones which made me feel like foreigners tend to socialize with the wrong crowd (sorry but I know tons of awesome guys here Razz)

But its a good thing there's praise at least it balances out the hate a bit Smile

Thanks for your feedback you made my day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Misr_is_Love
Administrator
Misr_is_Love

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

I'm so glad that your day was made! Especially since it didn't take anything from us except being honest. Wink Care to add your tid bits?
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

cycier wrote:
Wooow

This is the first time in my life I've seen a praise section for Egyptian men Surprised

Never thought I'd live to see one mainly I've seen black books & NEGATIVE feedback to the bones which made me feel like foreigners tend to socialize with the wrong crowd (sorry but I know tons of awesome guys here Razz)

But its a good thing there's praise at least it balances out the hate a bit Smile

Thanks for your feedback you made my day Very Happy

Awww, I'm happy we were able to make your day! Wink

And, A praise section for Egyptian men? lol...Maybe...but I think we are just VERY passionate about our men hehe (who happen to be from Egypt) Missing Someone

We are all sooooo tired of reading the negative comments and warning signs people tend to think apply to ALL Egyptians. It's nice for us to have a place to talk, with out having Negative Nancy and Bitter Betty come and rain on our parade Smile

Welcome to the forum...and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you, seeing as how you're currently in Cairo. Have a great day!
Walk Like an Egyptia
Back to top Go down
Nefertiti
Nefertiti

Contributions Made: : 7

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:17 am

I'd have to say the thing(s) I love the most are, he's romantic, incredibly funny / witty (just aswell he gets my terrible sense of humour Wink), he's clever and ambitious and cares deeply for me. He always knows what to say and when to say it Smile

He's also deliciously lovely to look at, even when he's just woke up Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all those lovers out there:   To all those lovers out there: Empty

Back to top Go down

To all those lovers out there:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Falling for Love :: Relationships with Egyptians-
Jump to: