Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Don't forget to check out the new Word of the Day! Very Happy
Falling for Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place dedicated to Western-Egyptian relationships, where those who have experience can share, and those who are just beginning can explore.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEADED TO EGYPT :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

Contributions Made: : 90

HEADED TO EGYPT :) Empty
PostSubject: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 pm

LEAVING TO CAIRO EGYPT WOO HOO I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Nefertiti
Nefertiti

Contributions Made: : 7

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:42 am

lanita1000 wrote:

Hope you're having an amazing time Smile I love Cairo!
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Thanks hun   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:23 pm

Thanks hun.. but I will not be going until December 2nd.. It's getting close and I'm so excited Smile I will only stay in Cairo for a week or so but have plans to venture out maybe to Luxor or Aswan. I have never been to Egypt so I will be like a kid in a candy store with big eyes LOL What a Face Everything will be so amazing to me..and I will be spending my time with the man of my dreams Smile and newly married..I can't forget that part lol Nice to meet you.. A lot of us are friends on facebook too... You can look me up at lanita1000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:47 pm

lanita1000 wrote:

Wahoooooo! Take me with you! Walk Like an Egyptia
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:26 pm

If I could , i would def...do that Ashley!! Hmmmm just maybe I will be able to pay you a visit when you are living there.. that would be nice Razz
Back to top Go down
Nefertiti
Nefertiti

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:31 am

Hi Lanita,

So you're all set for the 'big move'?! Exciting times ahead, and you will marry when you arrive in Egypt? Congratulations to you both Smile I wish you all the best Smile

Cairo is an amazing city (it's recent troubles aside), I am sure you will be very happy there. I have never visited Luxor, but I'd love to, maybe on my November trip Smile

Will you be travelling / holidaying for a while, or do you have work set up?

Look forward to hearing all about your plans Smile

Back to top Go down
YallaBina
Obsessed Poster
Obsessed Poster
YallaBina

Contributions Made: : 145

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:08 pm

lanita1000 wrote:
If I could , i would def...do that Ashley!! Hmmmm just maybe I will be able to pay you a visit when you are living there.. that would be nice Razz

YESSSSSSSS...you must visit me! Yippee!
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Unfortunately, there are no plans for me to move there or no way that i can Sad I will be there for a little over 3 weeks then I will return here to the US austin texas to be exact without my love Sad My hopes are to have him here with me within 7 months if everything goes as planned. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you If this is not possible, then I guess I will be racking up some frequent flyer miles LOL
Back to top Go down
Nefertiti
Nefertiti

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:25 am

lanita1000 wrote:
Unfortunately, there are no plans for me to move there or no way that i can Sad I will be there for a little over 3 weeks then I will return here to the US austin texas to be exact without my love Sad My hopes are to have him here with me within 7 months if everything goes as planned. I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you If this is not possible, then I guess I will be racking up some frequent flyer miles LOL

Hi Lanita,

Happy New Year!

How was your trip to Egypt, did you have an amazing time? Where did you visit? Plans for going back?

I was back in November for just a week, had a great time. I planned to go for New Year, but with work commitments, it didnt happen. Hopefully soon though, maybe in the next month.

Hope to hear soon Smile
Back to top Go down
lanita1000
Contributor
Contributor
lanita1000

PostSubject: Back from Cairo   HEADED TO EGYPT :) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 3:45 am

Well I am back from Cairo. Sad that I had to leave my hubby but was glad to be back in the U.S. There is no place like home. Hopefully
If all goes well, he will be here with me soon.Would love to explore other places in Egypt like Luxor,Aswan, Sharm etc. Will be going back to Egypt in June and am Looking forward to seeing my honey Very Happy
Missing him dearly Sad Happy new years to everyone jocolor can't wait to hear about everyone's experiences as they travel to and fro..Safe travels Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEADED TO EGYPT :)   HEADED TO EGYPT :) Empty

Back to top Go down

HEADED TO EGYPT :)
Page 1 of 1